Papulex cleansing gel is a soap free cleansing gel suitable for acne prone skin. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when dead skin cells and oil from the skin clog hair follicles resulting in blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, and possible scarring.
Decyl glucoside present in the gel has great foaming power, mildness and its ability to lather easily and thicken while retaining skin moisture even when used repeatedly. It helps to moisturize the skin to prevent inflammation and itchiness. Glycerin improves skin barrier function and skin mechanical properties, provide protection against skin irritants and accelerate wound-healing processes. Niacinamide present in the gel helps in tightening the skin and thus minimizes the look of sagging pores and rough bumps caused by age or sun damage. It may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules and treat hyperpigmentation. Apply this gel in the morning and evening to damp skin (face and other areas) by massaging delicately. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry it.
KEY COMPOSITION OF PAPULEX CLEANSING GEL:
- Decyl glucoside
THERAPEUTIC USES OF PAPULEX CLEANSING GEL:
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Removes dirt and oil and retains skin moisture content
- Tightens and minimizes the look of sagging pore and treat hyperpigmentation
SIDE EFFECTS OF PAPULEX CLEANSING GEL:
Papulex gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Unscrew the cap and remove the protective seal.
- Apply this gel in the morning and evening, damp skin (face and other areas) by massaging delicately.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and dry it without dragging skin.
- Replace the cap after use.
- It can be used in the shower also.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if happens rinse with water.
There are no reviews yet.